Local business removals
UK wide business removals
International Business removals
We project manage the whole process which starts with a site visit. This enables us to understand your requirements and survey the furniture or items to be moved or stored. We also take into account any health & safety issues or access restrictions.
Then we put together an initial plan including estimate of costs, shipping or storage options and a provisional schedule.
Packing Options for Businesses
We offer 3 packing options – essentially, we can pack for you or share the task between us:
- Full Pack & Unpack – e.g. computers and technology, files and paperwork all carefully crated up by our experienced crew. We also unpack at the other end and take the crates away.
- Part Pack – we deliver materials to you and agree our packing duties between us.
- You Pack – you take on the responsibility of packing everything yourself using our materials.
The Full Pack & Unpack option represents great value for money. The choice is yours of course but we recommend you let us pack because you’ve got better things to do with your time.
Watford and Hertfordshire Business Removals
Many of our small business customers are locally based and with very different needs:
- We packed, emptied and stored every single item of furniture from a Watford-based luxury hotel, while it underwent a refurb.
- For a Chelsea Harbour based art company, we shipped a number of large valuable pieces of artwork to Munich, the Canary Islands and Hong Kong.
- A local housing association asked us to help relocate 27 of their residents. We managed a staged exercise moving residents out of a block of flats and into a variety of new properties.
Storage for Business Removal Customers
We offer excellent quality storage solutions for our business removal customers – these are clean, dry CCTV-monitored temporary solutions. These storage facilities are owned and managed by our trusted partner firms, based in Watford and locations all over the UK.
It is false economy not insuring the contents of your business during a removal. Our customers rarely experience a breakage through a Humphreys removal because we are careful and practiced. However, there are many elements not under our control such as the weather and other drivers on the road. Accidents happen but insurance gives you reassurance that your belongings are protected from every eventuality. Talk to us about business insurance to make an informed decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you minimise disruption to my business?
Can you help us create more space in our office?
Is moving office expensive?
Business Moving Story
A number of businesses have used our services to ‘pack’ up their offices into temporary storage while their staff work from home due to Covid-19.
We simply pack, unpack and store until they are ready for the next stage of trading.